Friends and Family:
I seem to be terrible at posting pictures but I am pretty good at emailing so I thought I'd try out a new format for keeping those of you that are interested up to date on the adventures and antics of the boys (Tim included)! I'm hoping this will also be a good way for me to keep record of some of the highlights from our weeks to have for years to come! Our biggest adventure right now is the mental, physical, and emotional preparation for our third little one! We are so excited and can't wait to meet his little one; however, we still have 5 1/2 more months to go. Like us, you too will have to wait to see if Nate and Zac will have a little brother or little sister.
The latest on the on the boys...
Nate: Celebrated his 4th birthday today, with the highlight being the arrival of the fireman and fire engine that came to his school and gave a little presentation. The party was complete with red-iced cupcakes and fire hats for all 44 children! Everyone had a blast. Nate's birthday dinner (chosen by him) was pancakes topped with strawberries and whipped cream! After he opened his presents he replied "this was the best birthday ever!"
Zac: My sweet baby had tubes put in both ears last week and has done excellent! The procedure only slowed him down for about 3 hours and then he was back to his normal energetic self. The night before the surgery, when Tim was tucking Nate in to bed, Nate said, "Daddy, won't Zac look funny with tubes sticking out of his ears!" That made me smile. Zac is so funny and tries to do everything Nate does... he adores his older brother (most of the time).
Who knows when this blog will go public but I thought I'd practice posting anyway! Love to all.




1 comment:
Congrats again on baby#3! Does this mean that you guys are going to find out the gender and not let the rest of us know; or are you guys going to keep it a complete surprise??
Post a Comment