One big event was Nate's first T-Ball game! He was so cute in his little uniform. His team is named the "Tractors"! It was so funny to watch. Nate did great. I think every kiddo made it to home base and many of the "strike outs" were ignored. Clearly this season is about fun and learning the basics. I had to tell Nate not to be so chatty in the outfield as his buddy Jayden was very close by! Nate made a couple of runs and caught a grounder throwing it to 1st base to get out a runner! Of course it rained on our first game but the boys kept playing and having fun while we cheered from under our umbrellas!
Well last Saturday, we had our family birthday party for the boys to celebrate Nate being 4 and Zac being 2! It was a "CARS" party complete with bounce house and pinata! It was a very small affair this year but just as fun! The crazy thing was it was sooooo COLD! We had to bundle the boys up to play outside! Crazy weather!
The last event that I will mention was the very nice "going away" picnic that we attended today for Tim. For those of you who don't know, he is no longer serving the Forest Service in his old capacity, head of the Recreation program for the Womble and Caddo districts on the Ouachita National Forest.... he is now working out of Hot Springs for the FS as the head of the Recreation Program for the entire Ouachita Natl. Forest. We are very proud of him and know that he will continue doing a fabulous job for the FS! More soon. KMO




2 comments:
Kara, those pictures are adorable of Nate at his game!! I love it! And, their party looks like it was a lot of fun. Sorry it wasn't perfect weather. That's great news about Tim's new job! I know he's great at what he does and it's nice to see that it's paying off for him professionally. Keep the updates coming! Love y'all, Ab
What adorable pics! I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I am so excited to be able to keep up with you and the entire Oosterhous crew!! Lunch was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again. Hugs, Renee
Post a Comment