This week has been busy. Tim was gone all week to meetings near Atlanta, GA. We were so excited to have Tim's dad here for a few days (Mon. - Wed.). I'm sure the boys wore him out but they enjoyed having him here. He is so great with them and will stay outside all day without complaining about the heat! What a saint!
Thurs. was pretty uneventful as the boys and I played outside and swam in the kiddie pool. Friday morning we got up and drove to Arkadelphia to spend the weekend because it was cousin Matthew's 3rd birthday! Unfortunately, by Friday afternoon I was in a lot of pain... any of you who remember my last pregnancy can probably guess what it was from... kidney stones! My wonderful doctor, Dr. John, sent me to the hospital where I got a shot that pretty much knocked me out for the next 24 hours and some pain killers. Luckily, Tim returned home late Friday night and got up early on Sat. and drove to Arkadelphia to help with the kiddos during Matthew's birthday.
Today I'm feeling much better. Just a little achy from the pain. Mom is here helping out, I'm hoping by tomorrow I will feel much better until the next round comes! Hopefully that will be weeks away!
Well I will close for now. KMO
Tumble-N-Toe Touch: Fall 2010
16 years ago




1 comment:
Kara, I'm so sorry to hear this about the kidney stones. I hate it for you and I dread "the next round." Ugh. Praise God that y'all are close to your family. Keep us updated on how you're feeling. I pray that you won't have to go through that pain again. Love, Ab
Post a Comment