Saturday, July 7, 2007

Can't seem to keep up!

To my friends Jenny and Abby... you guys are incredible and wonderful for always updating your blogs weekly (Jenny with twins, Ab with 2 newly adopted kiddos)! I however, am not so diligent (no excuse seems worth listing)!
During the last two weeks of June, the boys took swimming lessons in Arkadelphia at the Aquatic Park. They absolutely LOVED it! Zac is fearless when it comes to the water. He will jump, dive, and sink! He loves going underwater and if he could ever figure out how to get his legs kicking and his arms moving, he would actually be swimming! Nate can now swim underwater for as long as he can hold his breath! I think he thinks he's ready for the Olympics but he still has some work to do!









Tim's family came to our house for the weekend prior to the 4th and we had a WONDERFUL time. Tim being the excellent river guide and outdoor entertainer provided everyone with a lot of fun and memories. It was fun to see everyone because the times we are able to ALL be together are few and far between.






Tim has been at a wedding in Antigua for the past 6 days! I wasn't able to go because of being pregnant. Needless to say I have been slightly depressed! Let me tell you ... this was some wedding with 20 wedding/event planners flown in from New York! Tim had a great week and the boys and I had a lot of fun here and in Texarkana and Arkadelphia! BUT we really missed our daddy and can't wait to have him home again! Here is a photo of me from about two weeks ago! Look at that tummy! 10 more weeks to go from yesterday!



Off today to Little Rock after Sunday School to celebrate my papa's 91st birthday!




More later! KMO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara, don't you worry about being too busy to post! We all know how that goes. I love getting the updates, no matter when they come. Looks like y'all had a lot of fun over the 4th. And, Kara, you look amazing!! Such a cute, little mama! I can't wait to see your face in a couple of weeks. Love, Ab

Julee said...

You look so cute Kara! And so do the boys swimming! I will email soon and catch you up with my life!