Tuesday, March 4, 2008

70 Degrees & A SNOW DAY in 48 Hours!

Our day today began at 5:10, which sound early, but since Tim has been gone it has become the norm. I will keep this short because I am exhausted! Tim had the flu for the second time, so he wasn't able to come home. Our disappointment was offset by the fact that my sister and her precious kiddos came to Arkadelphia for the weekend. I miss my Jen so it is wonderful to get to spend time with her and watch her in action (world class mama)! The weather was beautiful! A five mile run on Sat. in 70 degree weather... who could ask for more! I'll include some pics from the weekend and from the snow!

Winter Wonderland with one inch of Snow!

Notice the outfit change! We were out for 30 minutes and were soaked from playing in puddles and rolling in the snow! Finally they understood why I had told them ahead of time to stay out of the water! Many tears later and after a cup of hot cocoa we were redressed and ready to go again!
The little creek down from our house. The boys eating snow!
Ben bundled up like the little boy on A Christmas Story!

Ben and Molly Girl!


Natarino! & Matt!



Zac was present he was just sleeping during the photo session!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are so cute, Kara!! I'm glad y'all got to spend time with Jenny and family, but I'm sorry that Tim was sick and couldn't come home. Hope all is well...I don't know how you do it with three, though I'm hopeful that I will soon find out. Love you, Ab