Two weeks ago, Nate, Zac and Tim went backpacking at Albert Pike in the Ouachita National Forest. My little men hiked in about 1.5 miles complete with backpacks! Nate insisted on wearing this pack that was way to big for him but he was determined to carry it (he kept stuffing things in it that made it kind of heavy) and made it most of the way. Zac, on the other hand, only wanted to carry clothes in his (smart boy)! They had a wonderful time. Tim never ceases to amaze me, he is a wonderful dad and my 3 boys will be wise beyond their years when it comes to the outdoors! The boys loved swimming in the water, learning about the geology and history of their surroundings and of course eating and roasting marshmallows by the campfire! Needless to say, they slept soundly at night. According to Nate, the worst part of the whole trip was having to leave!
Can you imagine two little boys having more fun? If you could see Tim's face at that time, it would've had a huge smile across it too!
Oh my Gosh! Your mom was telling me about this today. That is so much fun. I can't wait till we can do that stuff! It was so great to see you guys today!! love jenny
I am a mom of 3 precious boys who keep me very busy. I am blessed to be married to a loving husband and wonderful father. I love staying at home with the boys and am blessed to be able to work in my "spare time" doing historic preservation projects and coaching gymnastics and cheerleading. I am grateful for the many blessings in my life including the presence of my heavenly Father.
1 comment:
Oh my Gosh! Your mom was telling me about this today. That is so much fun. I can't wait till we can do that stuff! It was so great to see you guys today!! love jenny
Post a Comment