So many times I have thought about blogging at night, but end up Christmas shopping on the Internet instead, you see, there are not shops here in Glenwood so shopping is a little more challenging! Thanks to mom and Jen (who shopped for me while mom was visiting in Dallas) I might actually be able to locate some of those harder to find gifts! The tree is up, the lights are hung, and we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus (I keep trying to shift he focus to baby Jesus) and snow! Zac thinks Christmas and snow are synonymous.... we shall see!
Thanksgiving was wonderful. We spent turkey day in Arkadelphia with all of my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nieces, nephews, etc. We had a wonderful day enjoying the weather outside and eating yummy food. The day was topped off with our annual visit to the Christmas Tree Farm. The next day we traveled to Texarkana where we spent the rest of our holiday with Tim's side of the family. All of his siblings and their children (10 grandkids) were there on Friday. Even though the weather was crummy the kids and adults managed to play outside anyway. It seems like we are only able to get everyone together once or twice a year so it is always spectacular when we do. Loved seeing everyone. I couldn't ask for better in-laws!




2 comments:
Very cute family picture on the tractor! Your boys are so stinking cute! Hope you are having a great week!
I can't believe how big those boys are getting....super cute! I received the most precious baby gift in the mail today and I want to thank you for thinking of us. What a treat!! You are too sweet. We wish you the most blessed Christmas!
Post a Comment