I am incuding a link (to the right) to the "Stamps Family" blog. This is actually a blog started by a fellow former OBU student. Kelly Martin was at OBU at the same time I was there. Through friends I found her blog. Please keep her daughter Harper in your prayers, she is fighting for her life. Kelly's faith and joy in Christ is evident in her blog, if you need to be inspired you should check it out; in the mean time, keep baby Harper and her family in your prayers. Thanks!
3 comments:
Kara,
I just read about your friend's daughter. I'll definitely keep them in my prayers.
Bethany
Take the code from under kellys button and then copy it then go to your template and add at the gadget html/java script and add the code and it will show up on the right! Let me know if you need further help!
Kara-
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and for posting about Harper. Thank you mostly for your prayers!!!
You have three beautiful boys! You must be so busy! :-)
It's good to hear from you!
Post a Comment