I'll get back to posting pictures! For now, I'm glad to report that Nate is illness free! Apparently, he likely had step along with the flu and now poor Zac and Ben have a good case of strep... oh and not to be left out, but I have strep too! Lovely! Oh well, it too shall pass and at least strep doesn't involve extra clean-up and laundry from unpleasant bodily fluids! Sorry for the complaints.... hopefully more pleasant posts with lots of fun pics will follow! Keep your fingers crossed that some how Tim will avoid a case of "family strep"!
O.K. one little funny side note. Tonight I was upstairs and Zac was sitting in Tim's lap and out of nowhere he said, "daddy, I know what color your hair is... it is silver"! Tim was apalled and I was impressed that he even knew what the color silver was! I'm sure the other 4 members of the family are cause behind that beautiful "silver" hair! Zac said it and it was funny, if I'd have said it, I don't think he would've laughed! Sweet Zac, you never know what will come out of his mouth! Oh yeah, and Nate called me "dude" tonight and didn't even realize it! I said, "Nate, you just called me dude." To which he replied, "no I didn't"! Whatever Dude!
Tumble-N-Toe Touch: Fall 2010
16 years ago




3 comments:
Kara, I hope that everyone is feeling better. Congrats on the half marathon - I am so impressed! I still struggle with my intervals and can't imagine running that far.
Ugh, sorry about the strep. And, it's the worst when mommy is sick because you can't exactly take the day off! Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon (or that already are feeling better). Love y'all lots, Ab
Man - I am hoping that you guys are all cured and back on the spring train. The was so nice this week I hope you guys got to enjoy it!
I wish you a healthy spring break!
Post a Comment