I'm feeling the pressure to blog about Thanksgiving before it is time to blog about Christmas! The month of November was full of fun and celebration! I'll start with my birthday on November 19! Yes I turned 36, wow! I remember when the thought of 30 seemed old, now I'm just thankful that I'm healthy, happy, and a bottle brown! :-) It was a wonderful day. My husband let me sleep in and got the boys ready for school . After dropping them off, Ben and I met Tim at a diner for breakfast.... it was yummy! Good greasy breakfast food. My Birthday lunch was celebrated with Nate, Tim, and Ben at Nate's school where we had Thanksgiving lunch with him. It was so fun to see him in that atmosphere.... school.... friends... cafeteria food! That afternoon, Tim came home early and I got to go for a run and then we celebrated. My best friend Steph bought me a beautiful and yummy cake and a pretty gift (she also took me out to eat that weekend and to see New Moon!) Then my boys also had me a yummy cake and presents and cards. I got two beautiful necklaces from my husband and boys. Thanks guys it was a very special day!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
My Birthday!
I'm feeling the pressure to blog about Thanksgiving before it is time to blog about Christmas! The month of November was full of fun and celebration! I'll start with my birthday on November 19! Yes I turned 36, wow! I remember when the thought of 30 seemed old, now I'm just thankful that I'm healthy, happy, and a bottle brown! :-) It was a wonderful day. My husband let me sleep in and got the boys ready for school . After dropping them off, Ben and I met Tim at a diner for breakfast.... it was yummy! Good greasy breakfast food. My Birthday lunch was celebrated with Nate, Tim, and Ben at Nate's school where we had Thanksgiving lunch with him. It was so fun to see him in that atmosphere.... school.... friends... cafeteria food! That afternoon, Tim came home early and I got to go for a run and then we celebrated. My best friend Steph bought me a beautiful and yummy cake and a pretty gift (she also took me out to eat that weekend and to see New Moon!) Then my boys also had me a yummy cake and presents and cards. I got two beautiful necklaces from my husband and boys. Thanks guys it was a very special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment