When it comes to decorating the tree, I always envision another "Norman Rockwell" moment.... Christmas Movie playing, cookies baking, everyone watching in awe and wonder, the littlest one placing the angel atop the tree while my adoring husband looks on.... all in front of a blazing fire! Well Tim tended the fire, Nate watched the movie, I don't think I got around to baking those cookies and Zac and Ben decided they'd rather crawl under the Christmas Tree and grab the ornaments that pleasured their little hearts as opposed to the ones that were nonbreakable that I was trying to give them! And oddly enough, there is no angel... and I don't think I remember Tim casting me any adoring gazes! LOL! Well no ornaments were broken and the tree was still standing upright when we finished so I guess you'd call the tree decorating a success even if it was a little chaotic!
Our Elf (elf on a shelf) ELFIE... came to visit the night we put up the tree and stayed until Christmas Eve. Elfie found several places he liked so sometimes he would go to the north pole and return to the very same spot! Nate left Elfie a Christmas list to take back to the north pole. I told Zac one night that Elfie would tell Santa about the "not so good" choices he was making... to which he replied, "it's O.K., I'm already on the naughty list"! Hmmmm.... I told him that if that were true he needed to work really hard to get on the nice list! I know I have some pics of Elfie somewhere!
Each of the kiddos had a Christmas Party at their school and had a wonderful time with their buddies! They each have such wonderful teachers this year!




No comments:
Post a Comment