However, Glenwood does have this wonderful Halloween Festival at the Glenwood Country Club, there are games and a 30 minute hayride that stops at various stations along the golf course where business and churches hand out candy! Lots of fun and you get to see so many people you know!
We also enjoy going to the Glenwood Christian School Fall Festival, where the kiddos get to wear their costumes and play games. This festival always makes me remember the Halloween Carnival that they had at Central Elementary when I was growing up! I always looked forward to that and even made the paper one year as a princess and Jen was a witch! I don't have any pics form the festival cause Timbo has my camera in Wisconsin on the annual hunting trip! We miss him but hope he is having a blast and kills a really big buck!
P.S. My boys may not win the mutton bust'in contest at the Pike County Fair, but they did fine on this bull at the Glenwood Country Club Halloween Festival!! Ride'em Vampire... Ride'em Park Ranger!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment