Thursday, January 5, 2012

11 Years and Counting!

Thank goodness it is 11 YEARS and counting and not 11 KIDS and counting! It has been a wonderful eleven years (15 if you count the dating)! We may not always agree on everything and it may not always be "smooth sailing," but there is no one else I'd rather share this journey with than Tim. With 3 kiddos, work, activities, and life in general it is often a challenge to get away and have "us time"! So we've tried to do that for our anniversary for the past 2 years (thanks Nana & Papa Doc)! This year we went to Mount Magazine State Park, which is now my favorite "staycation" location!



The lodge is incredible and the views are stunning and the food yummy! We both felt like we were in Colorado, seeing as there was SNOW on the ground. We enjoyed our afternoon, evening, and morning there together. We hiked some trails, watched a movie, slept in and ate yummy food in the onsite restaurant!










Love my hubby and I look forward to what the upcoming years will bring. Life is one big adventure and I'm glad I've got Tim to "break trail" with! Love ya babe!

No comments: