Monday, April 9, 2007

Here Goes...




Well, I'm going to attempt to try this blog thing. I so enjoy reading two of my friends' blogs and I'm hoping that you all will enjoy checking this from time to time.

Not too much to report. I'm now 17 weeks pregnant and definitely showing (big belly)! Guess that is just part of it... you would think that after two it would not be so shocking ... but it still continues to amaze me.

It has been very cold here following weeks of beautiful warm weather. Above are a few of pics of the boys on their fishing trip on the Caddo. I think it was Zac's first "fishing" trip as well as a couple of other float pictures.

Hugs, KMO

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara, so glad you're trying out the blog! I have loved being able to update friends and family through ours, too. Keep the updates coming and pictures, too! I can hardly believe that you have a big belly...if you do, that's the only part of you that will be "big!"

Love y'all! xoxo, Ab

MamaB said...

I love the pictures! Thanks for the update!

Julee said...

I am excited about the blog! It was so good to see you the other day. Hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Boo,Tim, Nate, Zac and baby O.
I got logged on and this is going to be great. I know you keep us up on what is going on, but others in your life are really going to appreciate the effort. You will have to bring Nana up to speed. I am so proud of my family!

Love Dad