I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted. It has been a busy couple of weeks! Let's see if I can hit the highlights! One week ago Friday, Jen and Matthew came to Arkansas and my boys were thrilled to see them! It was a busy weekend with a baby shower for my cousin Brooks' wife Sara Beth! We managed to fit in a trip to the park out at
DeGray before the Texas crew headed home! By the way... if you didn't know, my cute sis is expecting #2 at the end of October!


Nate had his last T-ball game last week! He was very excited because his Grandma and Grandpa O. and Nana and Papa Doc got to make it to the games to cheer him on! The season was complete with a post game party and a medal! Everyone got one but we told Nate his was for the "most valuable player!" A little ego stoking never hurt anyone!

Last week was very crazy. I had a deadline for work that I had to meet so both sets of grandparents came down and pitched in watching the boys and taking care of things while I holed up in a room upstairs and worked. I could not have done it without them or Tim! In the middle of everything
Zac was pretty sick last week with 103 fever for 6 days! After a second trip to the doctor and antibiotics he is back to his healthy active self! As you can see... you can't keep these boys down for long!

Tim is doing great. He will be gone most of this week to "fire school" for training! I'm doing good too... just getting bigger with every passing day. This is going to be one long hot summer! Well I shall close for now. Luckily my work is turned in so this week should be back to normal... whatever that means! Hugs to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment