It's been a busy couple of weeks! We've been trying to cram in last minute trips, swims, canoe trips, etc. before Nate started K-4 (preschool)! Last year we went from Jan-May, 3 mornings a week. This year we are going 4 days a week! There were times this summer when I thought this day might not get here fast enough but we had such a good summer and it went so fast! Zac and I already miss our "bubba"! I was really sad but excited for Nate when I left school this morning. However, Zac keeps me busy and it is nice to have some mommy & Zac time. Nate was excited about school this morning and looked like such a big boy carrying his backpack complete with nap mat and lunch box! Zac kept saying "Zachy wants to go to school"! I'll blog later on how his first day went. Fabulous I'm sure!



I'm going to attach a few pictures from our various adventures over the past two weeks! The ones at Mid-America Museum were with my precious friend Stephanie and her two girls... Caroline (in Nate's class) and Anna Grace and their cousin Zac.


The following was taken while at our friends' lake house. Below is adorable William (William and Mary's little guy)! Nate and Zac loved tubing with their daddy and swimming in the lake and I had fun visiting with Mary & William!
4 weeks until Baby O arrives! I'm getting so excited and nervous. I have a Doctor's appt. tomorrow! I probably won't know anything new other than how much weight I've gained!
Hugs to all, KMO
1 comment:
Lots of fun stuff going on in your world!! I love those pictures of Nate's first day. I'll be thinking of you over the next several weeks. Can't wait til your new baby arrives!! Love you, Ab
Post a Comment