Oh, he is so adorable! Congratulations! We have been thinking of you all so much lately. We hope everyone is doing great and we look forward to meeting little Ben very soon. Hugs, R&R
I am a mom of 3 precious boys who keep me very busy. I am blessed to be married to a loving husband and wonderful father. I love staying at home with the boys and am blessed to be able to work in my "spare time" doing historic preservation projects and coaching gymnastics and cheerleading. I am grateful for the many blessings in my life including the presence of my heavenly Father.
3 comments:
Oh, he is so adorable! Congratulations! We have been thinking of you all so much lately. We hope everyone is doing great and we look forward to meeting little Ben very soon. Hugs, R&R
He looks so beautiful. Congratulations!
Bethany
Post a Comment