Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Final Count down....

Quick update:

Nate is still enjoying school and says his favorite thing about school is lunch... go figure!

I had my doctor's appointment today and everything looks good, so far I'm dialated to almost a 2 (8 more to go). Because I felt like the baby's movements had slowed down over the past few days, I took a stress test today at the hospital where they monitored the baby's heartbeat for about an hour just to make sure everything was as it should be... and thankfully it was. It was 45 minutes of quiet so it was actually enjoyable once I knew the little one was A-O.K.! Unless something changes, like we decide to do it earlier or baby decides to appear earlier, we will most likely induce on Friday, Sept. 14, which is the day before the baby is due. However, I'm not sure this little one will stay put that long, we shall see.

I hope this finds you all doing well. Hugs to all, KMO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's Jenny Adams' birthday (the 14th)! Maybe that means you're having a girl!?!

I'm glad that they did the test just to make sure everything was okay and I'm even more glad that it came out okay.

Thinking of y'all and praying that all goes well. Love, Ab