Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to You, My Sweet Ben Turns Two!

Well, one week ago today, sweet Ben turned two! What a wonderful two years it has been. He is one of three major joys in my life! I really cannot believe how quickly two years have passed and how big he has gotten. He is a riot and loves his bubba's so much! Throughout the day he will often say "buba school?" He is obsessed with tractors and boats (specifically daddy's canoe and kayak)! Like his buba's, Zac loves the outdoors and loves playing in water... puddles, creek, river, water hose, you name it! He is very loving and a good cuddle bug and he loves his mama and his daddy! He is a tough little cookie who can hold his own against his brothers! He truly can do everything they can do. It is with great excitement that I welcome the upcoming year, but with many tears that I close the door to his first two years as my baby! God could not have given me a greater blessing than the love of this precious little boy. I am forever grateful for Ben, Nate and Zac.

We had a little party on his birthday, the boys and I (Tim was in the throes of a stomach virus). We had cupcakes, sang "Happy Birthday," and opened some gifts. We then celebrated the next day with Nana and Papa Doc over pizza and yummy cupcakes! This boy sure is loved! We will celebrate his birthday with a big family party on October 3rd when we also celebrate the 2nd birthday of cousin Molly! So look for more pictures! Sweet Ben Ben, it has been a fabulous two years! I love you Bennie Boop!



HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY SWEET BOY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, baby Ben!! He sounds like my little third-child...can hold his own with the older ones and does every single thing that they do!! Love y'all!!!