Monday, June 6, 2011

END OF SCHOOL: Nate - So long second grade!




It seems like the last few weeks at Nate's school have been filled with constant parties, award ceremonies, and a field trip to Mid-America Museum, end of the year AWANA awards! Constant chaos and a lot of fun for a great group of kiddos who worked really hard this year in AWANA and school!














I was so excited that I got to go with Nate on his field trip this year, every year it seems like something prevents me from going so I was thrilled that I made it this year! It was fun to watch Nate interact with his friends and classmates. He had a wonderful group of kids this year in his class and a spectacular teacher! Below are some pics from Mid-America Museum!


















Nate had a wonderful year and is such a smart cookie (must get all of those smarts from his mama.... O.K..... 50/50 daddy too)! His academic accomplishments were so many that I'm going to list them: Principal's List All Year (all A's); Math Award; Reading Award; Social Studies Award; Science Award and he got two medals for having second place in the highest AR Math points and AR Reading points for his class (received 2 medals)! Go Nate! Nate is a hard worker and really does enjoy school; he makes his mama and his daddy proud. Nate-man, I hope you know how much we love you and that we consider it a great privilege to be your parents and that we love watching you learn, grow, and rise to the occasion when it is called for! Love you buddy!

No comments: