Monday, June 6, 2011

END OF SCHOOL: Zac - My Graduate!





Zachy graduated kindergarten from Glenwood Christian School! Zac has had a wonderful year this year and has amazed me with the progress he has made this year academically. He is a good little reader and has done really well in math thanks to Mrs. Mitchell who is a really great teacher. Things don't always come super easy for Zac but he is a hard worker and accomplishes everything he sets his mind to. Zachy is also my, "Mr. Social"! I mean this kiddo loves the girls and the girls love him! He also gets along great with the boys and has some really great "guy friends"! He's been kissed several times this year by the girls and informs he "he likes it" and he has had a couple of different girlfriends (Carley and Kendall seen later in this post)!





















Ben and I got to go with Zac on his field trip to the Alligator Farm at the end of school and we had a wonderful time. We also went with Zac to the State Capitol earlier this Spring (not sure if I posted pics but it was a blast too)! Zac had a wonderful class this year with a great group of kiddos. I know he is really going to miss them next year when he goes to Centerpoint.





















I cannot say enough good things about Glenwood Christian School, they have laid such a wonderful foundation for my children academically and spiritually! Zachy, I'm so proud of you and all of your accomplishments and I know you are going to take first grade by storm next year! I love my Zac attack your daddy and I think you are pretty special!

No comments: