The day after the 4th of July, daddy left for a two week detail to Washington D.C., so the boys and I decided to take a trip to T-town for a couple of days! Grandma and Grandpa were so sweet to let us come take over their schedules for a couple of days. We had a WONDERFUL and BUSY time while there.
Our trip included hanging out with grandma and grandpa at the house some..... but most of the time we were busy! A trip to the country club for swimming and dinner; shopping for school stuff; Chuck-E-Cheese; 2 trips to the park; tennis; golf; Bowling; some mommy shopping time; and a cookout at church! Seriously, we did all of this in 48 hours!!! Impressive hugh! We had so much fun and enjoyed our time in T-town! I didn't take pictures of everything but I did get some fun pics of our bowling adventure!!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!




No comments:
Post a Comment