Thursday, February 6, 2014

Lordy Lordy look who turned 40!!

Although this happened BEFORE Thanksgiving... I'm just now blogging about it!  I cannot believe I am 40... I am choosing to look at it as 40 years of blessings... and I have been abundantly blessed over the past 40 years with wonderful friends and family!  My wonderful sis-in-law Julie brought me this fabulous cookie cake and we celebrated when we were together and Grandma and Grandpa's house!  My precious friends: Anna, Stephanie, Paige, and Christy took me out to eat for a wonderful birthday celebration (can't believe I didn't get a pic)!

On my actual birthday, Tim took off work and spent the whole day with me doing things I wanted to do!  We went shopping for my birthday gifts, ate a yummy lunch, and went and saw a chick flick.... a perfect day!  He was wonderful... not just on my birthday but every day!  We came home and ate birthday cake with the boys and my parents!  The perfect end to a perfect 40th birthday!  I also received a "Top 40" list from my sis that was a collection of memories she had of us together.  So special!  I'll try to get it scanned and included in this post some day!  Love her so much, she is such a gift to me!  May the next 40 be just as blessed!








No comments: