Friday, March 14, 2014

Christmas Season 2013

Christmas Season 2013, started off the moment Thanksgiving ended!  After a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration, we returned home to decorate the Christmas tree and watch a Christmas movie (only this year I think it was football) and eat cookies!!!  All of the boys helped decorate the tree but Ben Ben was my big helper this year!  I think his favorite part was climbing up on the ladder!!









Once the house was all decorated for the holidays... the days seemed to fly by!    There was lots of holiday baking that occurred, shopping that happened, and Christmas music played!  Actually I think we played ONE Christmas CD this year.... the Duck Dynasty Christmas Album... the favorite song being  "A Hairy Christmas and a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY New Year!  Imagine that!  Boys don't really get into Christmas music like this mama does... but I had them hooked with this album!

 
Of course as the last day of school approached before Christmas Break, there were Christmas Parties to prepare for, goodies to bake, and teacher's gifts to assemble!   Luckily Zachy & Ben Ben are at the same school so I was able to attend both parties and for a really special treat, Grandma was able to go too!  Nate was on his own, but it isn't really cool for parents to come to Christmas parties in 5th grade! LOL!







 Although, I didn't get to go to Nate's Christmas party, the blondies and I did get to go watch the 4th and 5th grades sing Christmas songs at the Capitol!  We made a "Christmasy Day" out of the event!  More to follow on that fun day!


No comments: