We are "rock'in" right along. It is so amazing how after only 3 weeks I cannot even remember what life was like before 3 little boys (and one big boy)! Everyone is adjusting fabulously. Don't get me wrong, everyone has their moments but overall the transition has gone smoothly. I will post some pics and write more soon.
Nate & Zac are dressed for a night at the Rodeo!
N & Z thought the Pike County Fair was the best thing ever!
At one week of age, Ben was the subject of show and tell in Nate's class!
Oh, Kara! Those pictures are so cute! Ben is just gorgeous, as are your other baby boys! I love the picture of your big boys in their overalls! You have a beautiful family, Kara! Love y'all, Ab
I am a mom of 3 precious boys who keep me very busy. I am blessed to be married to a loving husband and wonderful father. I love staying at home with the boys and am blessed to be able to work in my "spare time" doing historic preservation projects and coaching gymnastics and cheerleading. I am grateful for the many blessings in my life including the presence of my heavenly Father.
1 comment:
Oh, Kara! Those pictures are so cute! Ben is just gorgeous, as are your other baby boys! I love the picture of your big boys in their overalls! You have a beautiful family, Kara! Love y'all, Ab
Post a Comment