For those of you who faithfully check this site... thank you! Forgive me for not posting more often... my only excuse is 3 cute little boys! And yes Julee Bell (Turner), that is also my excuse for calling "Ben" Zac in the previous post! I should've just named them all "Bubba"! Several things have happened in the past week or so...
First, Cousin Molly was birthed by Aunt Jenny last Tuesday. She is adorable, all 5 something pounds of her. All are doing well and Matthew is a fabulous big brother. Unfortunately, due to sickness and the sheer chaos of everyday life, I haven't gotten to see her yet. However, I cannot wait to get my hands on that cutie!

One week ago this past Sat. the boys and I watched their daddy and his teammate, Adam, when first place in the team division of the Ruggedman triathlon here in Glenwood. We were very proud. After the race Nate said, "Mommy, daddy can do anything" and the truth of the matter is he can if he sets his mind to it.
First, Cousin Molly was birthed by Aunt Jenny last Tuesday. She is adorable, all 5 something pounds of her. All are doing well and Matthew is a fabulous big brother. Unfortunately, due to sickness and the sheer chaos of everyday life, I haven't gotten to see her yet. However, I cannot wait to get my hands on that cutie!
One week ago this past Sat. the boys and I watched their daddy and his teammate, Adam, when first place in the team division of the Ruggedman triathlon here in Glenwood. We were very proud. After the race Nate said, "Mommy, daddy can do anything" and the truth of the matter is he can if he sets his mind to it.
\


Ben is now 6 weeks old. He changes before my very eyes. He is perfect in every way and a perfect addition to this crazy and wild family. Nate and Zac are excellent big brothers, you just have to keep your eye on those two as they are constantly wrestling and running!
Ben is now 6 weeks old. He changes before my very eyes. He is perfect in every way and a perfect addition to this crazy and wild family. Nate and Zac are excellent big brothers, you just have to keep your eye on those two as they are constantly wrestling and running!
(4.5 weeks)
Well I will close as I hear someone waking up ready to be fed! Hugs to all... KMO
Well I will close as I hear someone waking up ready to be fed! Hugs to all... KMO




3 comments:
Kara, your boys are just precious! I can only imagine how wild things are and will become at your house, though. It's gotten to the point that the minute we step through the door after work, Matt & the boys head straight to the floor to start wrestling. It's wild! I just run to my bedroom! Tell Jenny I said "hello" and Molly is just precious! Hope to see you guys soon.
I have been wondering about Molly! I am so glad she is here and doing good. I NEED to see Ben!! And you and the rest of the family! :) I will let you know when I will be coming down that way and maybe we can meet up! Tell Jenny that Molly and Matthew are both beautiful! Talk to you soon!
Wow! I'm so impressed with
Tim winning the ruggedman triathalon. I didn't know. What a guy!!!
Love you,
MAB
Post a Comment