The boys are very excited about this week. Tonight was Nate's "fall festival" at school, for which the boys dressed in their very cute costumes. I'll post some pics. below. Tomorrow we will trick-or-treat at a few houses and then the boys will go to AWANA at church for "trunk-or-treat." We are all doing well. Below are some cute pics of the boys. We are all healthy and happy this week which is FABULOUS!
Kara, soooo cute! I enjoyed all of these pictures so much! Your little pirates are adorable. Did Nate grow up overnight? Or is it the haircut? I feel like he looks way too old in that tie-dyed shirt. Don't you? Y'all are such an adorable family! I'm so proud of you!! Love, Ab
I am a mom of 3 precious boys who keep me very busy. I am blessed to be married to a loving husband and wonderful father. I love staying at home with the boys and am blessed to be able to work in my "spare time" doing historic preservation projects and coaching gymnastics and cheerleading. I am grateful for the many blessings in my life including the presence of my heavenly Father.
1 comment:
Kara, soooo cute! I enjoyed all of these pictures so much! Your little pirates are adorable. Did Nate grow up overnight? Or is it the haircut? I feel like he looks way too old in that tie-dyed shirt. Don't you? Y'all are such an adorable family! I'm so proud of you!! Love, Ab
Post a Comment