Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter 2012

We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter! I never tire of hearing the boys tell the Easter Story, especially Ben Ben because it is so cute as to what impresses him the most. This year, it was the angel who appeared before the soldiers outside the tomb and they "fell to the ground"! I'm also amazed at how well they listen in Sunday School and the way the remember the details of the stories. The most amazing part is that they believe the stories, they never question the truth of them, whereas, as we get older, it seems as if we get so caught up in worldly things that it is so much easier to question than to have faith. I pray daily that my children's faith will only grow stronger as they grow older!

Well, Ben Ben was the only one who had an Easter party this year! We went to his teacher Mrs. Kelly's house for an egg hunt and a picnic! It was so much fun and the kiddos were precious! I will say I think Mrs. Kelly needs to be Saint Kelly because putting up with that many preschoolers is no easy task!









On Friday before Easter, we went to Texarkana to spend the night and Saturday with Aunt Julie and crew.... Grandma and Grandpa too! We ate lots of yummy food and enjoyed hanging out with family! The boys played a lot of ball in the backyard.











Even though we were there a short amount of time.... we dyed eggs and had an Easter Egg hunt!

















We made a trip to Spring Lake Park! Fun times were had and good memories were made!













Well the Easter Bunny came! Thank goodness! I have very few pics because they were all up before me! LOL!



Easter Sunday, the Oosterhous crew went to church to worship a risen savior! All boys stayed in "big church" that day and did remarkably well! It is impossible to get a good picture of 5 people but the following were the best pics of our attempt to get everyone dressed in their Easter attire!









Oh yeah, guess who turned 7 on Easter Sunday! Zachy!!!! He gets his own birthday post! More on how the birthday boy celebrated!

No comments: