Daddy William and Tim, have been friends FOREVER.... seriously, at least kindergarten on! So it is really neat that our boys get to spend some time together each year. Watching our boys together makes me wonder what William and Tim were like at this age!
Between Mary and I, we have 6 boys.... not a single girl in the group! That's O.K. because I think that automatically elevates us to QUEEN status! Love Mary & William and it is so fun to think that our boys will grow up together having some great adventures as they grow! Watching Mary's precious young crew, made me wonder how I survived the toddler years! Whew.... they are a blur! Gotta love all of these boys and they are so stink'in cute!
We had so much fun hanging out in Mt. Ida at the cabin with the "M's" I only hope that we didn't traumatize them too much and that maybe the Oosterhous boys remembered to use a few of their manners and attempted to be on semi-good behavior! LOL!




No comments:
Post a Comment