Well you are now 10 years and 3 months but I thought I'd do a birthday recap! We celebrated on your actual birthday with a small birthday celebration... lots of LeBron James and Miami Heat loot!
Then we celebrated with the Oosterhous Crew in Texarkana over Easter... and then we celebrated with Nana and Papa Doc! You got some great gifts from everyone! Papa Doc even gave you a custom-made skinning knife that I'm sure you will put to use this fall and which will be a special keepsake for years to come!
Finally we celebrated your birthday with your best buds! This included a trip to Hot Springs for dinner at Chick Fil a (restaurant of your choice) and a trip to Fun Trackers for video games and Go Karts! We had a great time celebrating your birthday with your brothers, Kaden Bryant, Kaden Horn & Carson Hall! I'm not sure where the Go Kart pictures are but the boys and Tim sure enjoyed the ride! The blondies rode the water boats instead!
I cannot believe you are ten years old Nate! You were the icebreaker... the one who taught your mom and dad what it means to love someone so much it takes your breath away! We love you big guy!
Tumble-N-Toe Touch: Fall 2010
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment