Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Middle Man! You can't be 8!!

Zachy, it is so hard to believe that you are 8 years old!  You are such a joy and always keep things interesting.  When I need a hug or a kiss I know that you will freely give it!  We had a celebration on your actual birthday... I think those pics may be on daddy's phone (obviously I need to get more organized in the photograph department), complete with birthday breakfast of your choice and and cupcakes!



You had so much fun at your brother's birthday... you decided you wanted to do the same thing........... Chick Fil A and Fun Trackers!  We took your brothers, Jeb, Eli and Nathan along for the celebration!  You guys had a blast and were so fun to watch!  Afterwards Eli & Jeb stayed to spend the night and it was so fun overhearing your conversations. 













Love you little man!  I know this year is going to be great!

No comments: