Ben Ben, I cannot believe that you will be in kindergarten next year. Most likely this was your last year at the Christian School which has been such a huge part of your young life and that of your brother's! I think we have had some one there since winter 2007, and it has been such a blessing to know that such wonderful Christian teachers have guided you in your young walk with Christ and your education! You were so blessed to have Mrs. Angie as your teacher this year! You was your school mom!
This year during the end of year program you were dressed up like a cowboy and your big line in the program was "Yee Haw"! You did wonderful! This was one of my favorite things about the Christian School... the programs they put on each year!
You were so excited, your end of school fieldtrip this year was to Jump City and you had a blast! I'm surprised I was able to get you out the front door without any protests!
You have had a wonderful year with Ms. Angie and all of your friends, including your buds: Gabe and Judd!
You have learned so much... bible stories, letters, numbers and even the beginning stages of how to read! We love you and we couldn't be more proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment