The very last two days of Spring Break we spent on the River! It was our first time on the river this year and the weather was PERFECT... even hot.... but the water was VERY cold! The first trip we floated from Caddo Gap to our house! The big boys were in kayaks while, Ben, Tim and I were in the canoe!
The second day we floated from Norman to Caddo Gap, this was the first time the boys and I had ever floated this stretch! It was a beautiful stretch but my favorite is still Caddo Gap to our house!
These two days were a perfect beginning to what will hopefully be a great river season! Though I have to say, lack of water may be a problem.... but the scenery is always BEAUTIFUL! Gotta love where we live!




1 comment:
I just found your blog. Are you from Glenwood, AR? My grandfather lived there for years after my grandmother died. They are originally from Amity. I know the Caddo River so well!
Post a Comment